Thursday, May 14, 2015

It's the little things...


Periodically I take a step back from the busyness of life and look back at some of the seemingly little things that have recently brightened my life. 

Because sometimes it's the little things that mean the most.

It's little things like...

...winning an award at work.


...the bright green all around me, which I can appreciate so much more now that I don't live in a dry/dusty place that has no green.


...eating lunch with my mom after church.


...finding a little taste of Africa here in Alabama.


...seeing the joy in my oldest niece's eyes while swinging.


...holding this little cutie, but only for a little while 'til my allergies kick in.


...seeing my youngest niece have the time of her life with a ball almost as big as her.


...cheering on some of my favorites at Special Olympics.


...a cup of peach ice cream - the perfect snack for a hot Alabama day.


...having the money to treat some friends to breakfast.


...a free chai tea latte courtesy of a gift card from a friend.


...counting down to the two weeks I'll spend in one of my most favorite places in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment