Sunday, May 24, 2015

ABCs

I saw this ABCs thing floating around Facebook, so I thought... 

Why not?! :)

Available? Yep. Know any single Christian guys of marrying age? Send 'em my way :)

Biggest Fear? Snakes are pretty high up there. Also, there's the whole never getting married thing...

Crushing On? Wouldn't you like to know? ;) Seriously, there's no crush. Cross my heart with my hand on the Bible. But again, refer to my answer for letter A. 

Drink You Last Had? Ice Water - my new cold beverage of choice.

Easiest Person To Talk To? ma mère

Favorite Song? I know this is a cop out answer, but I honestly have too many to pick just one...

Grossest Memory? Definitely when I threw up all over my seat mate on the plane that one time. Fun times y'all. 

Home? Trick question... Quick answer would be sweet home Alabama. 

In Love With? Jesus :)

Jealous Of? People who have super confidence and seriously could not care one iota what people think of them :)

Killed? What kind of question is that?! Uh, the last thing I killed was a big huge black ant. The ones that inflict all sorts of pain on you when they bite (sting?) you.

Longing For? Some good Senegalese food. Just a few more days... I can't wait! :)

Middle Name? Elisabeth - with an S, not a Z

Number of Siblings? 1 brother

One Wish? World peace? Ha! Seriously, I'd wish for my student loans to be completely paid off!

Person You Last Called? Shoney's Restaurant to see what time they closed.

Question for America? Why can't we all just get along?

Reason to Smile? I have a lot actually, but the 2 girls who call me (aunt) Zizzie are top on my list :)

Show Last Watched? Cutthroat Kitchen

Time You Woke Up? 7:00 

Unbelievable? ...that so much hate and racism still exists today.

Violence? Often preventable and unnecessary, in my opinion.

Worst Habit? Biting my nails.

X-ray Last Had? Knee

Youngest, Oldest, Middle? I'm the oldest.

Zodiac Sign? I don't believe in that stuff. Such a waste of time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment