Thursday, May 7, 2015

Maybe. Maybe not.

I may or may not have slept from 7:30 last night 'til 5:30 this morning. Staying up late most of the weeek prior working on IEPs and other work-related paperwork may or may not be kicking my tail.


Sonic's mango slush may or may not be my new favorite cold treat. Spring may or may not have gotten confused and let Summer slip in already, with this ridiculously hot temps we've been having lately.


may or may not be excited that we are going to Special Olympics tomorrow. I may or may not feel extremely blessed to work with these kids!


Sky Spills Over by Michael W. Smith may or may not have been on repeat my entire ride to work this morning. That may or may not be my new favorite song. 


may or may not be counting down the days 'til I leave for Senegal. It may or may not be 20 days. 


may or may not be planning a couple little road trips with my mom for over the summer and in the upcoming year. She may or may not be the one I consider my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment