Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What's up Tuesday

Since I'll be a little preoccupied tomorrow, I thought I'd go ahead and do this week's What's Up Wednesday post today :)


What are you eating this week? 


I'm so looking forward to eating some yummy Senegalese food!

What are you reminiscing about?


I've been going through old pictures and "reliving" all sorts of memories :)

What are your plans for today?


I'll be running last minute errands and spending time with my mama :)

What am I loving?


Summer Break and sleeping late!!!

What have I been up to lately?

Lots of computer work at work... That's why I'm looking forward to ignoring technology for a couple weeks while I'm gone :)

What am I dreading?

Sitting on planes/in airports for long periods of time with my toe being such a lovely, painful shade of purple.


What am I working on?

...reconditioning my mind to allow me to sleep late :)

What am I excited about?


Senegal!!!

What am I reading?

I'm looking forward to spending all that free time on planes/in airports, reading (for fun), since that's something I don't often have time to do. So I'm taking a few books with me :)

What am I looking forward to next month? 

My mom and I have a couple mini road trips planned for this summer. And I'm looking forward to those :)

And lastly, in honor of this being the season for grilling... 

What's your favorite food to grill? 

I love me some grilled hamburgers! Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment