Tuesday, November 5, 2013

All About Me - Disney Version


Using only song names from ONE GENRE of music, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think.

I chose to use songs from Disney Music.

Thanks Google for the Disney picture :)
And now for the questions...

Are you male or female: A Girl Worth Fighting For (Mulan) 
Describe yourself: Steady as a Beating Drum (Pocahontas)
How do you feel about yourself: I Won't Grow Up (Peter Pan)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: A Whole New World (Aladdin)
Your favorite form of transportation: I'm Flying (Peter Pan)
Your best friend is: Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
Your favorite color is: Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
What's the weather like: Like Wow! (Shrek)
Favorite time of day: Endless Night (Lion King)
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: A Spoonful of Sugar (Mary Poppins)
What is life to you: Life is a Highway (Cars)
What is the best advice you have to give: Listen with Your Heart (Pocahontas)
If you could change your name, what would it be: Belle (Beauty & the Beast)
Your favorite food is: Everything is Honey (Winnie the Pooh) 
Thought for the day: When Will My Life Begin (Tangled)
How I would like to die: Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)
My soul's present condition: I'm a Believer (Shrek)
My motto: Hakuna Matata (Lion King)

No comments:

Post a Comment