Monday, October 20, 2014

T is for...

Today's Photo-a-day prompt was "T is for..."


It was too was hard to narrow it down to one idea, so I took a few. And here's what I came up with.

T is for...

...this morning's temperature (burrrr!!)


...a tree in my parents' front yard.


...tadpoles. Some of my students were learning about the life cycle of frogs last week, so I thought we'd review a bit today.


...tenths (...working on place value with one class)


...timer, which I set to remind a student how much time we had before he had to go.


...timepiece on my arm. I love this watch. I paid $10 for it at some airport a few years ago. I don't even remember which one :)


...times table, learning via an iPad app


...taking some paperwork to Central Office.


...$1 sweet tea on joy way home 


...Toto's Africa on iTunes 


...a treat waiting on me when I got home



No comments:

Post a Comment