Sunday, October 19, 2014

What's in my Bag


I take this bag to work with me everyday. It's always full, but was even fuller on Friday, since it was the weekend and I had more work stuff to bring home. I got this bag at Wal-Mart towards the beginning of the school year. I love it! :)


...my Common Core Standards and Extended Standards binder. I can't do my lesson plans 'til the weekend (once I get my General Ed teachers' plans), so I had to bring that home.


...my Joy Dare Challenge binder. I'm doing this with a few ladies am loving it! What a fun reminder to be full of joy every day.


...my Bible, journal, planner, and writing supplies. I may have a slight obsession with writing utensils :)


...an old People magazine and the book I'm reading right now - Driven to Distraction. I am always the first or second one at work, so I usually sit in my car for 10 or 15 mins and read before I go in, since I don't want to be the first one in the building.


There were a few loose papers - a State Dept. of Education Plan 2020 pamphlet, a paper about Southeastern's Ed.D. program, and a flyer from NEA/AEA.


...some prayer cards, Wolof info cards, and a card from a church I spoke at a couple weeks ago.


There was a t-shirt I was given on the field trip I went on this past week and a scarf, too.


...some hand sanitizer, lip gloss, and lotion. There was a pair of sunglasses and a pair of earrings, too.


And once I emptied my bag out I also found a couple McDonalds monopoly pieces, a Wendy's coupon, and some loose change at the bottom.


And that's what was in my bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment