Saturday, October 18, 2014

The 121st Dear ____ Post

Dear Blog, I'm been on a roll, writing on you every day. Here's hoping the motivation to write sticks...

Dear Tornadoes and Hurricanes, I've really enjoyed not having to worry about you the past 5 years. And I'm really not liking your sudden arrival in my life again. Feel free to go away and stop making your threats.

Dear Driven to Distraction, You're the book I'm reading right now. It's all about ADHD and really provides good insight into this disorder. I'm really learning a lot.

Dear Flip Flops, After 5 1/2 years of wearing you almost every single day (minus the 1 1/2 to 2 weeks at Christmas each year), I'm not looking forward to us parting ways. But unfortunately, I must bid you a fond farewell. I'll definitely miss you Flip Flops. See you in a few months :)

Dear Paperwork, You're a constant in my career. I don't know how many trees have met their demise as a result of all of this paperwork I have to do. Poor trees...

Dear School Lunch, I must say... You're not too bad. I only buy you maybe once a week since I usually don't have time to go down to the cafeteria for lunch. But I've been happy with my purchase each time. Thanks for being such a tasty and inexpensive option for lunch.

Dear Ebola, No one likes you. You should take the hint and go away and never come back (anywhere).

Dear My "Home" Church, Due to traveling, speaking at various churches, etc., I haven't been able to visit you in close to 2 months. So I am so looking forward to being there tomorrow for both services!

Dear So True, You're what I thought when I found the cartoon below.


No comments:

Post a Comment