Thursday, October 16, 2014

To Be Honest

To be honest...

...I procrastinated on something I should've done earlier in the week, and as a result I had to wake up at 4:00 this morning to get it finished before I left at 6:00, heading to work.

...I love purses and bags and can't miss perusing those on clearance when I go by them in a store. But, I rarely bring my purse in the store with me. I almost always just grab my wallet, phone, and keys and head in. And yes, I know that's weird :)

...I am definitely "directionally challenged" and wouldn't make it without my GPS.

...I secretly feel guilty if I don't respond to someone's text or email right away.

...I hate watching the news because you rarely ever hear anything good anymore.

...While I didn't want any bad weather to come, I secretly prayed school would be delayed or canceled earlier this week and was bummed when it wasn't.

...I get frustrated with wives that are always complaining about their husbands or moms that are always complaining about their kids, knowing that I would love to have those types of relationships in my life. 

...I've said it a few times already in other posts, but I actually miss being a student and would like to go back to school. I just know it's not financially wise to do so right now and while I am proud of myself for making that decision, it still makes me a little sad.

...I feel homesick for Senegal at least once a week. ...more if I see something that reminds me of there.

...I ate 3 of those mini chocolate donuts for breakfast this morning.

...I love my job, but I miss being in the same classroom all day. I am in my own room for only a total of 1 1/2 to 2 hours each day. The rest of the time, I am in other teachers' rooms.

...I get incredibly annoyed with people spouting off what they call "facts" about Ebola, which end up not being true. I just don't understand why we don't check the facts and our sources more before adding to the panic that has struck the U.S.

...I get frustrated that Senegal, a third world country, could do away better job at ridding its country of Ebola, than the USA, country with far more education, resources, and money. It makes no sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment