Saturday, October 25, 2014

The 122nd Dear _____ Post

Dear Daisy and Willow, You're coming over later today and spend some time with us while your parents move some stuff to your new house. Just so you know... You two make my life so much more awesome!

Dear 17, You're how many days in a row, counting today, that I've written on my blog. That's a record high for me and I am enjoying it. I love writing!

Dear Warmer Clothes, You're what I bought last night. For the past five years I've only experienced real cold weather for about a week and a half to two weeks each year. And since I was on vacation during that time I only needed jeans and sweatshirts. But now I'm working at a job, in this "winter weather," where I needed some nicer clothes. 

Dear Music, It's amazing how you can bring on a flood of memories. They are so many songs that I can hear and I am instantly transported back in time. 

Dear 3 Days, You're how many days I will be teaching next week. I have one full day of training on Thursday with a lot of my fellow Special Education teachers. And then I am taking a personal day on Friday so I can play chauffeur for my parents since my dad has doctor appointments all day that day.

Dear Ponytail, My hair is almost long enough for me to enjoy you. And I am so ready! 

Dear Friday by Rebecca Black, You've been stuck in my head ever since yesterday afternoon. 

Dear Relationships and Ethics in Ministey, You're the title of the last class I have before I am finished with all the requirements for my first level of credentials with the Assemblies of God.

Dear My Parents, I just wanted to publicly announce that you both are such an incredibly huge blessing in my life!

Dear Fortune Cookie, When I opened you at dinner the other night, I took an picture of the fortune you contained. Here's hoping you come true :)

 
Dear FYI to Anyone Who Thinks I Actually Believe in These Fortunes, Don't worry. I don't. I promise it's just for fun :)

Dear Major Awesomeness, You're how I'd describe it if that "fortune" really did come true though :)

Dear Nap, You're happening today. I promise.

Dear Church, You're tomorrow. I love that excited feeling I get on Saturdays, knowing that church is the next day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment