Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 13

Today's prompt is "Landscape..."


I took this photo on the way home from the store this morning.  

I spy...

  • dirt
  • a nice looking car
  • clothes hanging on the line
  • dirt
  • tiny patches of grass 
  • tall weeds
  • a tree trying to grow
  • dirt 
  • apartment buildings (some of which look like they're about to fall in)
  • a crane (why???)
  • trash
  • oh and did I say dirt? (sand is such a constant part of life here. you learn to live with it. ...definitely not love it. but live with it)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, you can find the list here. It looks like fun and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment