Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Photo Challenge Days 19, 20, and 21

Since I'm a little behind, I thought I'd triple up on today's post.

Day 19's prompt was "Letters..."


This day was Parent Teacher Conference day. I'm so blessed to have such a great group of parents to work with this year.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Day 20's prompt was "4:00..."


At approximately 4:00 on this day, I arrived at N'Ice Cream. Their ice cream is the best EVER, in my opinion...even better than ice cream in the States. And what flavor do I always get? Obama, of course. Obama ice cream is the best. I must say! :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Day 21's prompt is "Calm..."



Have you ever thought about the life of a snail? They are just calmly walking (scooting?) along, going from one place to the next. Sometimes I think maybe snails have the right idea. They stay calm and move along to the next "adventure" in their lives. If something bad comes along, they take cover. But otherwise, they just calmly move along.  



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, you can find the list here. It looks like fun and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment