Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 29 and 30

Day 29's prompt was "Moon..."

Who knew you could take pictures of your "Bad Piggies" game while mid-game? I just learned that this weekend. :)

Day 30's prompt was "Clothes..."

Do shoes count? These are my favorite flip-flops. They have the standard BAMA houndstooth print, so I can feel like I have a little bit of home with me whereever I go while wearing them. Plus they're super comfy. Alas, they're starting to wear out. So I may have to retire them soon. Sad day... :(



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, you can find the list here. It looks like fun and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment