Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday #2



On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • a day off from school tomorrow.
  • how excited my students were when I told them they'd be taking their first Spelling test today. 
  • a fun Thanksgiving craft to do with my students today.
  • a great service at Kids Club yesterday.
  • the parent that gave me a hug and said "thank you" after Kids Club yesterday.
  • a friend that let me stay over last weekend, allowing me the chance to 1) hang out with and get to know her family a tiny bit more 2) chat with her quite a bit (something I always enjoy but due to both of us having busy schedules, don't get the chance to do very often) 3) enjoy sleeping in the awesomeness that is air conditioning. :)
  • iTunes for providing my favorite American entertainment (music, tv shows, and movies).
  • a gift of Oreos on a day this week in which I'd been really wanting some :)
  • freezer pops which give slight reprieves from some of these extremely hot days we're having.
  • the knowledge that I'll see my family in exactly 8 weeks from today.
  • the knowledge that I'll meet my niece for the first time in exactly 8 weeks from today!!
  • being able to listen to Christmas music any time I want. :)
  • a dinner invitation earlier this week from the family of one of my students, complete with great company, delicious food, and funny Mr. Bean. :)
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment