Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday #1


On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...

  • God giving me a full night's sleep every night this week.
  • a good hair day today. And yes, I know this is superficial, but since I have to have my yearbook photo taken this morning, I am definitely thankful for this one. :)
  • the knowledge that my apartment will be nice and clean, dishes washed, and laundry done when I get home.
  • an invite to dinner tonight, meaning I won't have to cook (and that someone invited me) for a change! :)
  • knowing that next week is a 4 day work week.
  • having 58 in Kids Club yesterday afternoon.
  • having awesome high school and middle school helpers who enjoy helping with Kids Club.
  • hearing a child say "Kids Club is the most awesomest place ever because you learn about God and have fun too."
  • having a parent thank me for Kids Club and saying that her kids were happy (even more special because I felt so tired and felt like I hadn't done that great).
  • a T.A. that makes copies for me since I really dislike having to do it myself.
  • seeing my students excited about reading.
  • the possibility of going to two different and new countries over Spring Break this year.
  • my parents and brother and his family and myself all planning our family vacation next summer.
  • my brother and sister-in-law sending me regular updates and pictures of my niece so I don't feel like I'm totally missing her growing up.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?


No comments:

Post a Comment