Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 6 ...better late than never :)

I saw a few Facebook friends were doing the October Photo Challenge and thought I'd try it too. But since I didn't see it 'til day 6 (today), that's where I'm starting :)

Day 6...


Today's prompt was, "I'm Thankful For..." I'm thankful for the rights I'm granted as an American. I'm thankful for the privilege I have to vote for the leaders of my city, county, state, and country. I'm thankful for the freedom I have as an American. And honestly, I'm thankful for the pride I have in my country. Sure, she has some issues. But who/what doesn't? :) I love my country and am thankful that she's mine. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, here's the list. It looks like fun. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it. Wish me luck Blogger friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment