Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 7

Today's prompt is "Light"


I've lived in my new apartment for 2 months and just realized last week that this fan had a light on it. I like it for multiple reasons... 1) It's small and lightweight (great for power cuts when you need a light and cool air). 2) It's a bright light, so I don't have to have it sitting directly next to me. 3) It's plugged into my inverter, so when the power cuts, I can still have a light and some cool air. And 4) It's also battery operated so if fully charged, it will still work for a while after a long power cut that drained the inverter too (...hopefully not jinxing myself here).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, you can find the list here. It looks like fun and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment