Monday, October 15, 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 15

Today's prompt is "Dinnertime..." 

What do you get when you mix...

and
and
and
and 
and the cooked version of
all marinated in 


You get my dinner, of course. :) 

I made a really yummy pasta salad last night and had leftovers tonight. I used Olive Garden's Italian Dressing as my marinade and it was AWESOME if I do say so myself :)

P.S. Who knew you could actually buy this delicious dressing? Not me... Then a few days before I was leaving the States this summer, I made a last minute Sam's trip and found this yummy awesomeness! 

P.S.S. I accidentally left my camera at school. That's why I let nice Mr. (Miss??) Google supply my pictures for me for tonight's post. :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, you can find the list here. It looks like fun and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment