Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Photo Challenge Day 25

Today's prompt is "People..."


This is a photo collage I made not long after my niece was born. I was (and still am) so grateful to my brother, sister-in-law, and parents for posting all sorts of pictures of my niece, so I could "meet" her through them. In this picture are some of the most important people in my life... my niece, my brother, my mom, my dad, and my grandparents. *Sorry to my sister-in-law. Somehow I missed getting a picture of you in it. But I'll fix that soon, I promise! :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And in case you're wondering what the October Photo Challenge is, you can find the list here. It looks like fun and I'm going to try my absolute hardest to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment