Monday, September 26, 2016

A Weekend Away


Today I'm linking up with Bailey at Braveloveblog, as part of her annual Blogtember Challenge, where bloggers write/post every single day in the month of September.

Each day Bailey gives a prompt for bloggers to use in writing. 

Today's prompt is...

Review something - a place, a book, a movie, your weekend, something...

 

Today I'm reviewing my weekend.

 
My fellow staff members, and I were blessed with our annual Staff Retreat this weekend. 

 
It was a time meant for relaxation, refreshment, fellowship, and just general, fun. 

 

And I, for one, was so very grateful for this weekend away. 

 

I enjoyed delicious food, time in the A/C, fellowship with friends and co-workers, time in the A/C, time spent in the Word, time in the A/C, catching up on reading and playing game, time in the A/C, quiet time and time to catch up on my sleep... 

 

Oh and did I mention, we had time in the A/C? :)

 

It was heavenly.

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading that book right now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's taking me forever because I keep rereading stuff. God totally knew what He was doing in having me get it at this point in my life!

      What are your thoughts on it? Like it?

      Delete
  2. Jealous! I love Staff Retreat! I haven't been to the beach in a long while...although I do have AC in my apartment. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a trade off... Beach or AC? :) Kidding... Sadly, the beach was almost completely washed away outside of the Neptune. It was sad.

      Delete