Sunday, September 11, 2016

It's the little things...

I've been participating in Braveloveblog's annual Blogtember Challenge, but today's post was all about Instagram. And since I haven't joined the current century enough to use Instagram, I'm skipping today's Blogtember prompt, and instead writing about some of the seemingly little things that have meant the most lately in my life. 

Things like...

a good start to your day

 

a frozen treat on a hot night

 

watching teamwork between classmates

 

 

 

 

a taste of home

 

seeing the sunrise

 

a reminder of a nice meal with friends

 

"friend" in multiple languages

 

a smile on a child's face

  

a picture of the 16 kids I call "mine"



the perfect quote at the perfect time



And so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment