Monday, September 12, 2016

Books, Books, and More Books

Image result for quote about books

Today I'm linking up with Bailey at Braveloveblog, as part of her annual Blogtember Challenge, where bloggers write/post every single day in the month of September.

Each day Bailey gives a prompt for bloggers to use in writing. 

Today's prompt is all about books.

What have you read recently? 
What are you reading now? 
What do you want to read next?

What have I read recently?

1. The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
2. Finding Zoe by Brandi Rarus
3. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
4. Camel Bookmobile by Masha Hamilton 
5. Blue Bottle Club by Penelope Stokes
6. 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman

What am I reading now?

Gilead by Marilynne Robinson

What will I read next?

1. Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson
2. Through Painted Deserts by Donald Miller
And whatever else I snag from the library to take with me on our Staff Retreat the weekend after next.

So what are you reading?

Image result for quote about books

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Housekeeping by Marilynn Robinson but i loved Gilead and Lila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The description on the back looked good. I hadn't head of Lila. I'll have to check it out.

      Delete