Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Laughter's good for the soul...

Today I'm linking up with Bailey at Braveloveblog, as part of her annual Blogtember Challenge, where bloggers write/post every single day in the month of September.

Each day Bailey gives a prompt for bloggers to use in writing. 

Today's prompt is...

Tell us about something that made you laugh recently.

In honor of my current stress level being through the roof, I decided to be totally unoriginal and semi-lazy today. So instead of writing a long post, I decided to let Google Images and their awesomeness produce some lovely laugh worthy inspiriation :)

Will Ferrell is hilarious! :)

Image result for funny memes  Image result for funny memes

Image result for funny memes  Image result for funny memes

A friend sent me this one the other day. I literally LOL'd when I read it :)

Image result for funny memes

These were quite pun-ny. Hahaha ;)

Image result for funny memes 

This makes me laugh because I do have friends that would probably love this. It also makes me laugh because oh my word, I'd die in this...



No, I definitely do not think gun laws are laughable. What I find laughable is the fact that people think stricter gun laws will prevent shootings. Do you realize that by the very definition of their name, criminals choose not to follow laws in the first place?

Image result for funny memes

Anywho... Back to the funny (and not so serious). This funny one has been floating around for a while. And it always makes me laugh.

Image result for teacher memes

Some days I have to laugh because the following memes are so true...

  Image result for teacher memes Image result for teacher memes

  Image result for teacher memesImage result for teacher memes

So what's made you laugh recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment