Sunday, September 4, 2016

Currently



Today I'm joining Bailey at Braveloveblog and writing as a part of her annual Blog-tember Challenge, where bloggers blog every single day in the month of September. Will I keep up with that? Highly doubtful But we'll see... If nothing else, at least it'll give me a new writing prompt to follow every now and then :)

Ok, back to today's post.

Today's prompt was...

What are you currently up to? 

Me? 

Oh, I'm currently...

  • Reading...The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Well, actually I finished it last night.
  • Playing...with my daily schedule for my class, trying to find out what works best for my crew. ...because how I'm doing it now, is so not working.
  • Watching...The Choice soon since I finished the book yesterday.
  • Trying...to read more books. Any suggestions?
  • Cooking...very little since it turns my already hot apartment into a sauna.
  • Eating...a BLT and chips and salsa for a late lunch today, since I chose to work in my classroom a little while after church instead of heading straight home for lunch.
  • Drinking...water. 
  • Calling...my mom, or a friend if I can't get my mom, later tonight. I need advice on a situation I'm dealing with.
  • Texting...far more than calling. I'd much rather text than call :)
  • Pinning...little. Pinterest can be addictive, so I try to stay away.
  • Tweeting...nothing. Twitter's not my thing.
  • Going...home in a few minutes to eat a late lunch and take a nap before coming back to my classroom to do some more prep work for this week.
  • Loving...the A/C in my classroom. It makes going home hard sometimes...
  • Discovering...my love for reading once again.
  • Thinking...about some "deep" stuff. Prayers would be appreciated as there's a lot going through my mind right now that I totally need guidance and clarity from God on.
  • Feeling...tired and hungry, but I'm about to head home and remedy that.
  • Hoping...to get a lot done before/after school (and on break times) this week, so I can enjoy my 3 day weekend :)
  • Listening (to)...silence at the moment. I had a headache earlier, so no music while working today, which is super rare for me.
  • Celebrating...with a friend who just had a beautiful baby girl.
  • Smelling...the cinnamon flavored gum I just started chewing.
  • Ordering...a new pair of black flip flops. I don't think mine will live much longer, unfortunately.
  • Thanking...the friend who took time to offer unexpected encouragement this morning.
  • Considering...how powerful the simple word "change" can be, based on a recent conversation with a friend
  • Starting...to enjoy Coke Zero more than Coke, which is a total answer to prayer, and a slow way to rid my body of super sweet beverages
  • Finishing...my notes for tomorrow's Staff Devotions, since I have to lead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment