Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

Lastely I've been linking up with Bailey at Braveloveblog, as part of her annual Blogtember Challenge, but I'm choosing to ignore today's prompt and instead write a (mostly) Wordless Wednesday post :)

Here's a look at my life lately via photographical awesomeness...

I saw this juice at the store the other day. Does anyone know what cloudy apple tastes like? :)

 

I finally hung up my new shower curtain last week. I love the bright blue flowers!

 

School's been back in session for a month. It seems like yesterday that these 16 made their way into my classroom. 

 

There's just something about pretty flowers that make me smile :)

 

There's nothing like a lazy Saturday morning, eating breakfast and watching Green Acres before heading over to my classroom to do a little work.

 

Or a late lunch of a bacon cheeseburger with some chips & salsa...

 

Speaking of good food, how fun is this? I walked outside the grocery store and found this guy standing here selling all sorts of frozen goodness.

 

Hello deliciousness :) 

 

One thing I didn't buy at the store was one of these jars of Skippy peanut butter. They cost 7000 cfa, which is the equivalent of about $15. Crazy!

 

It's been raining a lot lately. ...so much so that our soccer field turns into a "lake".

 

I love school/office supplies. ...especially bright, colorful Sharpies like these :)

 

RIP old phone... I'd say you'll be missed, but that's not true. Oh how I love my iPhone and all it can do :)

 

And last, but certainly not least...

I changed out my bulletin board today. This is one of my favorite part of my classroom :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment