Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What's on My Playlist

Image result for quote about music

Today I’m linking up with Bailey at Braveloveblog, as part of her annual Blogtember Challenge, where bloggers write/post every single day in the month of September.

Each day Bailey gives a prompt for bloggers to use in writing. Today’s prompt was…

What is on your current playlist? 

I chose 6 songs that are currently on repeat for me. These are songs that are speaking to me, at the moment. ...songs whose lyrics are just the inspirational message/lesson our Heavenly Father is trying to teach me. I've got a lot on my mind at the moment. So each of these songs is helping me work through that.

1

Lord, I Need You by Chris Tomlin





2
My Story by Big Daddy Weave



3
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong



4
Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray



5
Trust in You by Lauren Daigle



6
You’re Not Alone by Downhere



So what's on your playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment