Thursday, September 8, 2016

Q and A Time

So, I've been writing each day as part of Braveloveblog's annual Blogtember Challenge, but since I didn't like today's prompt, I decided to do my next Q & A post today instead. 

Image result for quotes about asking questions

Now on with the questions...

What are the last 3 books you read?

Finding Zoe by Brandi Rarus

The Camel Bookmobile by Masha Hamilton

And I'm reading Carly's Voice by Arthur and Carly Fleischmann right now.

When do you do your best work - in the morning or at night?

Morning... My brain starts shutting down around 9 or 10 each night :)

Where did you go to college?

Bachelor's - University of Montevallo
Master's - University of South Alabama

What was the best part of college for you?

Honestly... I know this may sound lame. But the best part were the education, and more specifically, the special education, classes. I loved learning how to teach. I loved realizing I was getting closer to following my dream of becoming a teacher. 

How many schools did you attend  
while growing up?

I went to 10 different schools from Kindergarten through 12th grade.

Who is the last person/people you shared a meal with?

A friend invited me to dinner last night.

Do you freely share your mind or keep it in?

Honestly, it depends on the topic. But if you get me started on a topic that I am truly passionate about, watch out... :)

How early is too early to decorate for Christmas?

I usually wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving. Side note... I do listen to Christmas music all year long, though :)

What's the best part of Christmas?

Obviously it's the birth of Jesus. :) After that, though, I'd say that it's being with family and/or the ones you love.

Are you a To Do List maker?

I'm always making a To Do List. I love crossing things off when I finish them. It's sort of oddly satisfying.

Current wish?

My mom here with me would be nice... I'd so love a nice, long chat with her (in person and not through a phone call that costs a fortune).

What's for lunch today?

hummus & veggies

Congratulations! You've won a million dollars. What's the first thing you'll buy?

I'd pay tithes off of it first. Then I'd pay off my student loans. Then who knows... :)

What food(s) do you truly hate?

cottage cheese 

Do you have a good memory?

I do with numbers and dates. But that's it.

Name a gift you've received that you'll never forget.

There was the Christmas that a group of people pooled their resources and bought me a ticket home. My dad's health was pretty horrible at that point. So it was such a blessing to be home that Christmas - to actually be able to spend time with him. What a gift that was!

Any upcoming excitement in your life?

We get the day off from school on Monday. Yay for not having to set an alarm!

Thoughts on change?

Honestly, I usually think it's scary and quite difficult. But it's not all bad. Change can actually be a really good thing. It's all about trusting God though it all, learning whatever it is that He has for you to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment