Saturday, September 19, 2015

Best. Day. Ever.


Today I'm participating in Brave Love Blog's Blogtember challenge writing about my...

Best. Day. Ever.

This was tough. It was really hard to pick just one. So I'm bending the rules a bit and instead, writing about my...

Best. Day(s). Ever.

Like I said, it was really hard to pick just one. It was even hard to pick only a few. So know this list doesn't include all of my best days...

So without further ado, in no particular order, here are just some of my...

Best. Day(s). Ever.

The day I met my oldest niece. She was about 4 1/2 months old and she (and her mommy and daddy) surprised me at the airport when they ended up coming with my mom to pick me up.


And since we're talking about nieces, how about the day I found out my oldest niece was going to be a big sister? 


Another day that stood out was the Navy vs South Alabama game my dad and I went to last year. Seeing his joy and feeling such pride over my hero made my day!


I remember the first road trip my mom and I took this past summer. We talked more than we ever have. We talked and laughed and cried and just had the best time. I'll never forget the time I had with my mom during that trip (and others that summer).


The day I became a Missionary Associate with the Assemblies of God ranks pretty high up there on my list too.


One of my best days as a teacher came when my first year students came and read to my (then) current year students. I remember looking out and seeing the age difference and seeing what good kids they really were and just feeling such pride over these kids.


The day a church sent me a suitcase full of 100 lbs worth of goodies to take back to Dakar was a pretty good day too :)


So was the day a dentist did a few thousand dollars worth of work in my mouth FOR FREE!


The day my family spent at the zoo this past August was an awesome day!


The day this little lady laid her sweet little head on my shoulder was one of the best for sure!


The day my mom and I took this sweet baby and her big sister to church was a great day!


Like I said, this isn't a full list. This post would be far too long if I did that. But it does include some of my best days.

Which days would you add to your list?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to know I'm not the only who bent the rules a little bit. There are so many good days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all these special moments you shared and I'm also glad you bent the rules.

    ReplyDelete