Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with  AndreaNarci and Erika and sharing some of my favorites from this week.


Having to leave so early in the dark is not necessarily my favorite...


...but doing what I do is my favorite. Even if that now also involves watching a few hundred kids messily eat breakfast :)


99 cents cokes with lime are my favorite. But since the sugar/caffeine content in them are not my favorite, I can only enjoy them every once in a while.


And speaking of beverages, the mango flavored Snapple is a new favorite.


Reading is my favorite. This quote about reading is a good one...


One of my favorite pairs of shoes are made from African fabric. I got them at one of my favorite stores this summer - TJ Maxx. Aren't they cute? :)


Driving and seeing views like these are my favorite...



Driving and having a rock hit your windshield and crack it is so not my favorite...


And last, but certainly not least on my list of favorites is this cuteness. And it's so true. Not having to set my alarm for the next day is definitely my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment