Thursday, September 17, 2015

Current Obsessions (only not really)


Today I'm participating in Brave Love Blog's Blogtember challenge by writing, using the following prompt...


This was a toughie... I can't say that I have any "obsessions" at the moment. There's nothing I just cannot get enough of these days. Except Jesus, of course ;)

Anyways... 

Instead I decided to just show some of my current likes...

This Snapple product is pretty awesome...


Having this little tomatoes for a snack is nice too...


This Bible is one of the best purchases I've ever made...


This bag is my new favorite...


Look at this handmade guitar project. One of my girls asked me to hold it while she went to eat breakfast. I thought it was super cute...


Finding a coke bottle with a friend's name on it, prompting you to pray, is always a good thing...


As always, spending time with my two favorite girls definitely ranks high on my list. So I'm looking forward to their visit this weekend... 


This song by Rend Collective is a good one...


I thought this saying was cute...


Finding out you've been Facebook friends with someone as awesome as this lady is a fun reminder...


Thinking of happy memories is something I always enjoy...


And last, but certainly not least...

always like spending time with my sweet Mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment