Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites


I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika and sharing some of my favorites from this week.

This week was a busy one. This past weekend I spent a lot of time at home, studying my favorite book and also being presented with a memory of my favorite guy.


I went to a local favorite for lunch with my mom and had some of my favorite foods.



I bought a new flavor of my favorite brand of lip balm (EOS). This one is blackberry and it's my new favorite.


On Tuesday, I had to deliver paperwork to all the teachers working with my favorite students and loved getting the chance to walk down the hall of my favorite school...



The staircase leading up to my favorite classroom recently received a "face lift". Isn't it nice?


Field trip days are usually my favorite, especially when I get to spend the time with some of my most favorite kids...


Pizza Hut is always a favorite, especially since they'll deliver :) Paired with the de-caffeinated and de-sugared version of my  favorite drink, it makes for a great lunch!


These pecan pie flavored M&Ms are my favorite. They're only a seasonal item. So I'm going to buy a bunch to stock up on and take with me when I head back to my favorite second home (Senegal). 


Seeing my favorite country's flag being raised outside my favorite school makes me happy :)



Yesterday was not my favorite. It was quite rough. But that's okay. As a result, I found these goodies...



No comments:

Post a Comment