Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sometimes good things come in threes...

Today on the blog, it's all about the threes...


Three Happy Moments from this week...

1. Getting a package I'd been waiting on.


2. Making a 94 on my License exam


3. Pedicure


Three products you love...

1. EOS lip balm


2. These new Sharpie pens


3. My new journal/calendar

Three Things You've Recently Eaten...

1. Zesty Ranch flavored Veggie Straws


2. Apple and Cheesestick for Breakfast


3. Pizza


Three Things You've Drank Recently...

1. Snapple Mango


2. Milk


3. Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper


Three Moments on the Job

1. Morning Duty


2. Breakfast Duty


3. Field Trip


Three Places You've Been Recently...

1. Sawmeal


2. My Classroom


3. On the Road


Three Selfies

1. 

2. 

3. 

Three Non-Face Selfies (your hands, feet, etc.)

1. 

2.

3. 

Three Pictures with Other People

1. with my Mama


2. with my oldest niece


3. with my youngest niece 


Three Things Recently Read

1. The Bible


2. A book to help me better teach my students...


3. A note from a friend...


Three Quotes

1.


2.


3.


Three Memories

1. Football game with my dad...


2. Baking cookies with this cutie...


3. Kids Club at DA


Three Photos of Anything

1. Walking down the hall of my school...


2. Saturday's lunch...


3. Zaxby's on the way home from church...

No comments:

Post a Comment