Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello September

Y'all...

Can you believe it's already September?! I know I say this every single month, but wasn't it just January?! 

Anywho...

Let's leave my denial in the dust and see what all I'm planning to say hello to this month.


First up is Labor Day. ...because we all know that having the day off from work is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!


I'm looking forward to spending the day off catching up on sleep and relaxing at home. Oh and did I mention catching up on sleep? :)


My mom and I are also planning to do a Food Network style cooking competition over the long weekend too. We're cool like that :)


I'll be taking my next class for my AG License on the 12th (only 2 more after that). And then on the 21st, I'll take the exam and will have my interview for that, as well. I can't help but feel like my dad's looking down on me, smiling about this. He was so proud when I decided to follow in his and my mom's footsteps and get my credentials (my "License to Preach"). What a blessing it is to be just a small part of this legacy :)



And last, but most certainly not least, I'll be continuing to pray for my future. God's stirring my heart about my future and I'm excited to see where He takes me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment