Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Guest Post


Today I'm participating in Brave Love Blog's Blogtember challenge, which prompted me to invite a "guest" to share on my blog.

I read a blog post at some point, where the girl interviewed her husband, and loved it and thought it was an awesome idea!

But alas, this is where I stand in the husband department...


So I decided to ask this lady instead...


That's my Mama. She's an awesome lady. She's hardworking. She's generous and kind and loving. She is extremely supportive and encouraging. And I could go on and on... Just know this. She's great!

So anywho - On to the questions...

1. Who's your favorite child? It's me. Isn't it?

Both of my kids equally. I can't pick one child over the other. Come on!

Ok, just kidding. On to the serious questions...

2. What are your thoughts on my blog? 

I love reading your thoughts on stuff.

3. What are your thoughts on Facebook and email and such?

I think they're great inventions. I think too many people share stuff that should be private. But when it's used right, it's great. I don't feel the need to use all of that myself, though.

4. What are your thoughts on the presidential candidates in America?

They need to hear from God. I think too many of them are just into themselves and need to look to God for guidance.

5. What are your thoughts on America today?

It's a wonderful country, but it definitely needs a touch from God.

6. How do you feel about me going back to Africa?

Mixed emotions - I'm happy you're gonna be doing what God wants you to do, but I'm sad I won't get to see you every day.

7. When are you going to visit me in Africa?

I don't know. Maybe a year or so after you get there...

8. Dream vacation?

The mountains 

9. Tell us 3 things few people know about you.

* I am a minister. 
* I was a sassy child and always got in trouble for "talking back" to my mom.
* I had to drop out of school to take care of my bedridden mother.

10. Anything else you want to share with my readers?

If you're married, cherish your spouse. Live life to the fullest with them. You'll miss them when they're gone...

Also, happiness is a choice. Choose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment