Wednesday, September 9, 2015

No Way. I didn't do that.

FYI - If you can't handle sarcasm, you probably shouldn't read this post :)

There's no way I took home my big brown tote bag full of work to tackle over the long weekend, but didn't touch a bit of it. 


I also did not spend a good chunk of my Saturday looking through old pictures of my time in Dakar.



My mom and I surely didn't spend lots of time lounging around the house, being lazy, and only venturing out for food, just 'cuz we could.


definitely did not rejoice over not having to set my alarm for 4:30 a.m. for three days in a row.


When my nieces (and their mommy and daddy) came over on Monday, I totally did not take lots of pictures of their super cute selves.


Oh and of course I didn't thank God for this container of antacids after the filling meal we had together.


Oh and speaking of filling meals, I did not eat way too much at my church's potluck meal Sunday night. I also did not laugh my head off, thanks to having such a fun group of people as my table mates.


And did I mention Bingo? There's no way my tablemates and I would have that much fun playing Bingo. 


When I got home from work yesterday, I surely did not get super excited over the card I got in the mail. Oh and the card did not make me think of the irony of the timing of the message it contained.


And lastly, I totally haven't spent a lot of time lately reading and studying my Bible, all the while praying for God to reveal His will for my life.


I also did not just write an entire post full of sarcasm. 

Of course not.

Why would I do that?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment