Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Ladies and Gents!

As I do most Fridays, I'm linking up with  AndreaNarci and Erika and sharing some of my favorites from this week.


Want to know what my #1 favorite things is? This ecard captured it :)



Monday is Labor Day, so we're out of school. And y'all... 3 day weekends are most definitely my favorite!



This picture I took before school yesterday is a favorite. I just love the lighting and how it looks with the pencil columns.


Another favorite part of my school are the crayon columns inside the school. One of my favorite things I teach kids are character qualities. So these crayons are perfect.


Another favorite part of my days during the week is hanging out in my favorite room at the school. Seeing my name posted beside that door is also my favorite :)


How about this picture of one of my favorite kiddos, holding up his favorite necklace. Seeing how proud he was wearing his "bling" the other day was definitely a favorite moment :)


In keeping with the school items on my list of favorites, how about a look at one of my favorite after school snacks. These mini banana flavored Moonpies are healthy and delicious, so that definitely makes them a favorite.


Another favorite picture of the week is this one of a squirrel hanging out in the parking lot at school. Isn't he cute :)


Ooh, or how about this favorite picture? My mom (my favorite person) and I went out to dinner last night and when we came out and looked up, this is what we saw. Beautiful sunsets are always my favorite!


Another favorite part of my week was getting this book in the mail. I pre-ordered it a while back, and it finally came in the mail the other day. Getting mail is my favorite and I bet this book is going to be one of my new favorites. I can't wait to start reading it this weekend!


I found a few new favorite quotes/Bible verse this week, like this one...


This one...


This one...



This one...


And this one too...



And last, but certainly not least, is my new favorite picture with my favorite lady - my Mama. Y'all, I so love this woman so much. She is such an incredible blessing in my life


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Elisabeth, This is gonna sound a bit crazy, but I tried the link to your friend Narci, and it was the same as your friend Andrea. I am just curious b/c I have a friend named Narci (certainly not the same person) and she used to be the only person in the world with that name b/c her mom made it up (short for Narcidel). Could you send me the correct link? Thanks, Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... Here's the link. I'm going to correct it now in the post. And we're not friends. I just joined the link-up after reading a blog post from a friend of hers :) But hey - what a small world if it really is the one you know!

      https://graceandloveblog.wordpress.com/

      Delete