Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with  AndreaNarci and Erika and sharing some of my favorites from this week.


First up on my list of favorites are sweet messages from friends, regarding God's and my plan for me to return to Senegal next summer.



Getting messages from friends is most definitely my favorite!

And speaking of getting messages, messages through the mail are also my favorite! ...especially when they contain a message you know was totally from God.


In terms of work, these neon folders are my favorite. Teaching my kids to learn to work independently (no matter what level they're at) is my favorite.


A friend posted this prayer on Facebook the other night and it has became a favorite for sure. Lord, let this be my prayer.


Spending time with my nieces is always a favorite thing to do. After all, they are my two favorite girls :)


Beautiful pictures of God's beautiful earth are my favorite - especially this one I took yesterday...


Studying my Bible is my favorite. I love learning all I can from my favorite book, divinely inspired by my favorite author.


And since apparently today was the day of picture taking overload, here are some of my favorite pictures from today...

...like large drinks from Sonic for only 99cents before 10 am. Sonic before 10 am is understandably my favorite :)




Sometimes my selfies aren't my favorite. But this morning I actually didn't mind it. Feeling like I look pretty decent is also my favorite.


Oh and hey, look at my new favorite sunglasses...


One of my favorite desserts were delivered today, in the form of a fundraiser for our PE department.


Then I got into work and saw a gift from a sweet co-worker - a souvenir from one of my favorite places...


Lunch time is my favorite, especially when I was able to finally finish making my schedule. Plus, today I had my favorite drink minus sugar and caffeine.


Hearing they had extra donuts was my favorite. Now let's see if I can ration these bad boys and not go crazy and ruin my diet...


See this manila envelope? It's my favorite because I FINALLY have a set schedule. After 27 days of school, I can finally turn in my schedule. Praise Jesus!


And just because I can... Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my time in Senegal...


No comments:

Post a Comment