Saturday, September 26, 2015

Where Words Fail Music Speaks


Today I'm linking up with Bailey from Brave Love Blog for the Blogtember Challenge and talking about the current song/music choices in my life.

Since being back in the States these last 15, almost 16 months, I've started listening to music so much more. So here's a little taste of the songs that are played the most in my life...

1) Fight Song - Rachel Platten


This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me


2) Satisfied - About a Mile


Let Your song be the song I sing 
Through the blessing and burdens this life will bring 
In You alone I'm satisfied

Through the struggles I face 
When contentment starts to fade 
Through the constant wondering 
When my doubt is crippling 
This will be my, this will be my prayer

No matter the cost 
I'll take up my cross 
And run to You, run to You 
No matter the cost 
I'll take up my cross 
And run to You, run to You
3) First - Lauren Daigle


Before I bring my need
I will bring my heart
Before I lift my cares
I will lift my arms
I wanna know You
I wanna find You
In every season
In every moment
Before I bring my need
I will bring my heart
And seek You
4) See You Again - Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Pugh



It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

5) Oceans - Where My Feet May Fall - Hillsong United



Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment