Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Just a typical Tuesday


Today I'm linking up with Bailey from Brave Love Blog for the Blogtember Challenge and taking you through a day in the life of yours truly.

5:40 - I totally overslept and didn't leave 'til this time. At least I packed my lunch last night so I didn't have to do that this morning. 

6:43 - I'm reading/journaling through Acts right now. So I reread Chapter 1 while waiting to go in at work.



7:00 - Morning Duty begins. I'm sitting outside, waiting with the early arrivals.

7:25 - Part 2 of Morning Duty... Time to monitor a few hundred friends eating breakfast.


8:05 - The last breakfast eater finally finished and now it's time to wash the tables. FYI - Kids are messy eaters.

8:30 - After running a few errands, in able to eat my own breakfast and prep for a meeting we have in a little while.


8:50 - Time for my Meeting. Meetings are a very constant part of my job. If I went a week without a meeting of some sort, I'd think something was wrong. Haha!

10:30 - Working with my 3rd group of the morning. Apparently pencils can be good luck charms. At least that's what 2 of my kids thought. So I had to write GLP (good luck pencil) on theirs :)


11:30 - After a couple more groups, it's my prep time. On the to do list for this time? Write an IEP.

12:00 - Lunch!


2:30 - This is my 5th group of the afternoon. We worked on a couple of confusing beginning letters/sounds...


3:27 - Kids are gone, so it's time to eat a snack and tackle the war zone that is my classroom. I definitely prefer coming to work in the morning and my classroom being clean.


4:15 - After cleaning, prepping, and modifying a couple tests for tomorrow, I'm finally ready to go.

5:45 - It seems like I'm always at the gas station. Thank goodness tomorrow is payday!


6:00 - My mom treated me to Pizza Hut for supper. Yum!


And with that I'm signing off. My day may not be finished, but my brain is almost there after this long day.

Bonne Nuit Y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment