Tuesday, September 15, 2015

It's in the Bag


Today I'm participating in the Brave Love Blog's Blogtember challenge and writing all about what's in my bag...

I have a small obsession with bags of all kinds. I have so many!

But I refuse to pay a lot for one. So I feel like it balances out. Right?!

Anywho, on to the post at hand.

Here's my purse...


Ignore the Olafs peeking in this picture. I didn't feel the need to get up to take the pictures. Instead I took pictures with my purse on my fleece (because it's freezing!!) Olaf pajama clad lap :)

Anyways, I bought this purse at Wal-Mart a couple months ago for $5. Yay for a purse that's cheap and cute!

And believe it of not, this little purse can hold a lot.


Some of it's obvious. Others may not be as much so...

There are a few writing utensils - a lead pencil, an erasable highlighter, and 2 blue pens (since that's all we can use to sign our Special Ed paperwork at work).

There are also a few "beauty" products - a pack of Kleenex, hand sanitizer, lotion, a pumpkin pie spice chapstick, and a blackberry EOS lip balm.


There's my wallet and keys for work and my latest Berean/ALSOM class's test, stamped, ready to mail after work tomorrow.


There's a pack of gum, my watch, a receipt from Sunday night's dinner, and my notepad (a gift from a co-worker).


And lastly, there's my new planner. I decided to use a blank, lined notebook to make my own planner. I'm thinking that'll be a post in itself.

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading AND seeing what you have in your bag! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete