Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It's Fall Y'all


Today I'm participating in the Brave Love Blog's Blogtember challenge and writing all about my favorite season....


I may love snow in the Winter...


...beautiful flowers in the Spring.


...time off from work and spending lots of time with family in the Summer.


...and even the happiness caused by the first big rain of the Rainy Season in West Africa.


But my favorite season is most definitely Fall. I love Fall y'all! 


I love...

...seeing the leaves changing colors.


...the coziness of a hoodie.


...the temp's slowly dropping.


...it finally being grilling weather.


...the excitement of a good (Bama) football game.


...pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, and of course pumpkin spice (chai) lattes from Starbucks.


...celebrating Thanksgiving.


And since Fall includes Thanksgiving, I end up spending more time than usual expressing my thanks and gratitude to my Savior for all He's blessed me with.

So I'd say one of the best parts of Fall is being reminded of all the goodness in my life.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just dropping in from blogtember! :) I totally relate to the football and "pumpkin spice and everything nice." I am literally eating a pumpkin muffin as a type this. :) Glad Fall is almost here for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a slice of pumpkin roll and some (keurig version) pumpkin spice chai latte this evening as a treat. Yay for Fall!

      Delete