Thursday, June 26, 2014

My One Thousand Gifts #'s 219 - 225


Each week, I'm highlighting new items I've added to my list of one thousand gifts. These aren't always big things. In fact, sometimes it's the littlest things that stick out the most. 

This week, I've added 7 new things...

#219 - time with my nieces

...because after all, is there anything better? :)

#220 - $1.09 ICEEs

I'm thankful that they're cheap and ice cold. ...all nice on these ridiculously hot Alabama summer days.

#221 - free ice water

I love being able to get (safe to drink) ice water for free at restaurants. 

#222 - coupons in the paper

My goal is to save as much as possible (a good thing since I've got to make the little bit in my account last until September, which is going to be really hard to do). So these coupons are definitely helping things.

#223 - family driving my new car to me

Seriously... They drove down just for the day, brought my car to me, visited family, and then headed back that same night. How selfless, generous, and awesome are they?! :)

#224 - spending time with friends

I'm thankful that I'm able to spend time with friends while in the States. Add that to the list of good things America has to offer :)

#225 - patience

...because when you keep getting answering machine after answering machine when making calls to schedule services (meaning you seem to be calling at the wrong times), patience comes in handy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment